Saturday & Sunday's fixed off
Budget: upto 30K NTH + Medical Insurance + Other benefits
Shift: day shift (8 am to 4.30 PM)
Work from Home,
Share your CV at "email@example.com" (Please mention "Customer Service Associate" in a subject line while sending profile)
Contract Tenure: 1.5 year (will be extended after every 6 months till 1.5 years or can be an FTE of Client on the basis of performance)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Focal Point for Support and sales force for all support maintenance agreements; quotations, renewals, change requests and account receivable collection processes, issues and problem resolutions.
- Respond timely through telephone or other communication tools to request transferred from first contact and internal partners.
- Work collaboratively with the customer to resolve the issue or get the requested information in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and friendly tone with each interaction, regardless of the nature of the request.
- Analyze and respond to customer's request for quotation in a timely and accurate fashion, and ensure compliance to company terms and conditions, export licensing conditions and customer specific procurement guidelines.
- Ensure proper approvals for any non-standard or specially negotiated terms and conditions and ensure supporting document is saved in the Support agreement hardcopy file or attached in the applicable admin system.
- Ensure support agreements are renewed on time and are administered according to company Corporate Marketing Policy and applicable standards like ISO, internal audit and Local Business policy standards.
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communication with Support and Sales in accepting orders and ensure adherence to the Keysight order acceptance policy and standard or specially negotiated terms and conditions.
- Receive and understand feedback from the customer.
- Work with Customer and partners (as necessary) to resolve the issue.
- Systematically capture and analyze root causes and trigger initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Log Customer Feedback (CFS) and follow up with customer as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Understand the established key processes in assigned areas; initiate and lead projects to improve quality and customer satisfaction; document work methods and results to avoid rework.
- Responsible for maintaining completeness and integrity of support agreement data in the applicable admin system.
- Ensure prompt and accurate billings to customer per contract terms and that invoice and revenue recognition is triggered in accordance with SAB101 rules.
- Ensure effective Management of Business control reports to ensure SOX compliance.
- Ensure that all transaction documents are qualified and filed to satisfy corporate and legal requirement.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited
Mynd Solutions is a key global Business Process Management (BPM) service provider, delivering exceptional services in the domain of business process and technology management.
Contact Company:Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited