- Roles and Responsibilities
The major responsibilities will be as follows:
- Execute automated and manual test procedures, triaging any issues encountered
- Be responsible for defect submission, tracking and reporting
- Write Test Reports to summarize testing status and progress
- Participate in the definition and development of System Tests cases as required
- Configure and maintain automated regression test systems, including SW installs, fault finding, scheduling repairs and managing HW inventory
- Work closely with our worldwide QA liaisons and teams to ensure alignment and consistency in our qualification techniques and best practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent degree
- The candidate must have typically 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of modern software development and testing practices, such as SW lifecycles, defects management and test metrics.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and scripting languages. Microsoft Visual Studio development tools including C# and/or similar programming languages a strong advantage
- Be a strong team player, have good communications skills; both written and verbal and a precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Other desirable skills would include knowledge of wireless technologies, RF measurements, statistical analysis, Agile SW development and web page development.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 4,50,000 - 9,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited
Electronic measurement manufacturing company, US based MNC,
Contact Company:Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited