RPA Developer (UIPath)
Family: External Temporary Worker
Location : Gurgaon
Saturday & Sunday's fixed off
Budget : 35k per month
Share your CV at "email@example.com"
FBIS is primarily engaged in Plan of Record (POR) process management and solution investment benchmarking & recommendations; and overall project management comprising business requirements analysis, functional solution design, partnering with IT teams for solution development, testing and solutions deployment.
- Design and Development: Analyze, solution design and execute design, development and deployment of BOTS in RPA (UIPath)
- Provide Support and Maintenance of the existing BOTS.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET with C#, SQL (All Versions) will be an added advantage.
- Measures of Success
- Increase customer satisfaction: Effective, efficient Customer consulting by identifying and recommending the innovation/improvement ideas for solutions
- Increase speed to opportunity: Build/increase FBIS capability, capacity & flexibility, Contribution to FBIS University and Progress per plan on individual development plan
- Leverage the operating model: Zero compliance issues for process and application design, sign off by sox lead and zero audit issues
- Accelerate growth: Complete your assigned projects on time, in scope and within resource plan, utilizing project management toolkit
- Support & Maintenance: Providing on time support for all existing tools duly meeting the SLA's with aggressive timelines during MEC/QEC/YEC windows with zero escalations.
External Qualifications: MCA or B-TECH equivalent
- 1 2 years post qualification experience in Design & Development of tools & BOTS using UIPath
- OOPS Concepts, ASP.Net, C# etc.
Key Knowledge & Skill Requirement:
- 1-2+ years of production-level experience developing RPA (robotic process automation) Platform.
- Analyzing client's processes and delivering automation solutions on UiPath technology platform
- Experience with UiPath Reframework experience is a huge plus.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to facilitate various types of meetings
- Potential for after-hours work to support production automations
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues with minimal guidance
- Producing documentation and carrying out testing of automated solutions
- Supporting existing clients with their automated solutions, including carrying out change requests
- Sound Solution Engineering Skills along with design and development of new tools.
- Ability to do coding independently, debugging skills, using the above technologies.
- Knowledge of Quality Processes used for managing projects and programs
- Experience on Asp.NET, C#, SQL will be an added advantage & highly preferred.
**Temporarily remote until COVID clears up. Must be able to work onsite afterwards.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited
Mynd Solutions is a key global Business Process Management (BPM) service provider, delivering exceptional services in the domain of business process and technology management.
Contact Company:Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited