This Opening is for one of the leading government organization SIDBI
Senior Technology Architect
Number of Positions
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, MCA, Indian or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- At least 13+ years of experience with Information Technology.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in design and development.
- 5 Years of experience in Solution Architecture
Technical Architect will be responsible for :
- Designing functional technology solutions,
- Overseeing development and implementation of programs
- Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams.
- Will Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods,
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
Microservices Architecture oriented Service development, jQuery, IE/Chrome Dev Tools and Responsive Designs. Oracle Database & My
SQL , Post Gres, , Familiarity with Angular / React JS
- Designing End to End Application Architecture, Deployment Architecture, using industry leading Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, Dev ops and SRE
- Define Coding Standards, Guidelines, and best practices to be followed across the organization
- Ability to create and / or validate infrastructure requirements for on prem and cloud deployments
- Ability to create production roll out strategy best suited to the business needs
- Ability to Resolve complex technical issues in both greenfield and existing implementations
- Expertise in identifying and implementing automation tools which improve the quality of code and time to market.
- Hands on in Coding, validating, and implementing software solutions
including web responsive applications (Web, Mobile)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC Lifecycle Process and Agile Methodology
- Ability to Lead and be accountable for the output of a team of 10-15
team members into collectively achieving the goals of the project.
- Offer insights into the key Success criteria, resolving blockers for the team members, Work assignments based on skills and mentoring team members
- Ability to independently assess and represent development team - covering all aspects of technical feasibility, complexity, and timelines.
- Candidate should be able to work independently and create detailed technical designs and accurately estimate units of work based on industry standards and best practices
- Ability to Work with diverse technical and non-technical stakeholder individuals / groups (including third parties) to remove blockers for the team and expedite development
- Expertise in Industry leading design principles and architecture principles
- Ability to provide corrective actions in the event of risks or jeopardies to timelines
- Ability to Work effectively under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to review code according to industry best practices to ensure highest quality
- Ability to Handle Uncertainty and change requests/support on a frequent basis.
- Will be Involved in all phases of the development cycle
- Ability to benchmark and improve performance of the application on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to pick up new technologies and upskill as required
- Participate in post implementation issues and performance review.
- Excellent Verbal and Written - Communication and Presentation Skills.Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:IT Project Lead
Salary: 35,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited
Contact Company:Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited