Job Title: Spotfire Administrator
Mandatory skill set requirement: Spotfire visualization development experience (complex calculations, over, TERR, Information link, Information design, good knowledge of writing SQL)
Share your CV at "email@example.com"
Contract Duration: 1.5 years of the contract (have three extensions of 6 months, can be extended to 1.5 years)
Work from home during Pandemic
(Saturday & Sunday's are fixed off)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Key areas: business consultation, identifying appropriate data, data quality assessment, developing analytics and data visualization
- Description phrases:
- Uses data to develop analytics for complex business problems that provide insight to business decision-makers.
- Provides consultation to customers and leads cross-functional teams to understand business issues and analysis needs, develop technical requirements for reports and analysis, and outline potential data analysis solutions.
- Identifies internal and/or external data sources and required/available data elements, partners with internal/external resources to capture data and develop dashboards and analytics using a Business Intelligence reporting tool or data visualization program
- Performs analysis of structured/unstructured datasets to develop metrics, using visualization programs (advanced Spotfire data function) to create reports, dashboards, and other displays of trends and patterns.
- Delivers presentations that aid in the understanding and interpretation of findings from the completed analysis. Work on communications and plan for technology and analytics adoption to wider business groups.
- Project management from small to enterprise-level global projects working with senior stakeholders from finance, business, and IT.
- Development of strategic/tactical plans based on results of the analysis and knowledge of the business
- Hands-on expertise with Business Intelligence technologies such as Tibco Spotfire, Qlik or Power BI. Rich development experience of Information Designer, Information Link, iron python, java-script, and SQL optimization techniques for Spotfire dashboard
- Responsible for data analysis and interpretation using statistical techniques. Experience with Six Sigma and statistics preferred; Six Sigma Green Belt certification is an asset
Role:Data Science & Analytics - Other
Salary: 9,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices & Equipment
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Data Science & Analytics - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited
Mynd commenced operations in 2002 in India, with International presence today in Asia, Africa, Middle East, US and Europe. The company's global reach is further supported by a robust partner network spread across 60+ Countries for addressing specific customer requirements
Contact Company:Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited