This is an offroll opportunity with US based MNC for Technical Support Engineer, Bangalore location
Interested candidates can share CV at Pratibha@myndsol.com
- Create support request for the issues raised by Keysight customers.
- Enter new customer information into system.
- Update existing customer information
- To provide telephone and email support, assisting customers with operation and configuration of Keysight hardware and software.
- Assist customers with reported product failure and take actions to resolve issues.
- identify and escalate priority issues
- Assist customers with hardware and software upgrades
- Troubleshoot hardware issues
- Help customers with Keysight equipment configuration
- Assist customers with product installation
- Assist customers with software licensing
- Achieving customer satisfaction and support metric goals
- Bachelors degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Willing to work in Night shift
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking technologies
- A+ and Network+ Certification
- Linux experience
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Windows MCSE qualified with CCNA
- W2K/XP troubleshooting skills
- PC troubleshooting skills
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited
An electronic measurement company
Contact Company:Mynd Integrated Solutions Private Limited